- Bennington Battle Day
- Zac Mayo for House
- Open Meeting Law
- Dillon’s Rule
- About Town Meeting
- How does one become a selectboard member?
- What is the selectboard’s job?
- Learning about town government
- Cambridge Town Hall
- Dana Sweet Wins Marvin Award
- Penalty for filing a tax form late
- Tweets from Kanye West
My other blog
Tag Archives: complexity
Consider a thought experiment. Suppose that you have lived in my town of Cambridge, Vermont, for many years in a house you own. One year your property tax bill from the town includes a new item: “penalty for late filed … Continue reading