My other blog
- Act 46 and Democracy
- Science vs. Philosophy
- Complementarity and Civility
- Copenhagen – the play
- Responses from Lucy and Zac
- Questions for Zac and Lucy
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- Illusion of Explanatory Depth
- 2008 Financial Crisis: What can we learn?
- 2008 Financial Crisis: What happened?
- Free Speech Pioneers
- Bennington Battle Day
- Zac Mayo for House
- Open Meeting Law
- Dillon’s Rule
- About Town Meeting
- How does one become a selectboard member?
- What is the selectboard’s job?
- Learning about town government
- Cambridge Town Hall
Introduction to this blog
Monthly Archives: October 2018
In my previous post (Questions for Zac and Lucy), I posed questions for Zac Mayo and Lucy Rogers, candidates for the Vermont House of Representatives representing my town of Cambridge and the neighboring town of Waterville. Please see that post … Continue reading
The library in my town of Cambridge, the Varnum Library, hosted a Candidates Forum last night for Zac Mayo and Lucy Rogers who are running for an open seat in the Vermont House of Representatives, representing Cambridge and the neighboring … Continue reading
Through the power of his words, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn helped change the world. He wrote about Russia, the country in which he was born and where he died. He won the Nobel Prize for Literature. His writings helped bring about the … Continue reading