- Bennington Battle Day
- Zac Mayo for House
- Open Meeting Law
- Dillon’s Rule
- About Town Meeting
- How does one become a selectboard member?
- What is the selectboard’s job?
- Learning about town government
- Cambridge Town Hall
- Dana Sweet Wins Marvin Award
- Penalty for filing a tax form late
- Tweets from Kanye West
My other blog
Monthly Archives: September 2017
One of the themes of this blog is that I sometimes think about public life in terms of three sectors: Government For-profit Not-for-profit I worked for the Farm Credit System for 32 years, retiring at the end of 2016. How … Continue reading →